<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

MY THOUGHTS ARE JELLO OOZING FROM ME BRAIN

hmm...where to start where to start...well there really isnt a beginning so i might as well start in the middle.
its interesting how after i was gone from school for three days that my brain just doesnt function anymore. it just DOESNT FUNCTION ANYMORE. there i said it.
im having a meltdown of emotions. emotions a stir. i feel as if im in a time warp. or slow motion. either one works. whatever which way.
im tumbling into....lost train of thought
either i know too much or i know too little. never satisfied. i need someone. i need something.
the power to express my feelings towards....eh another interruption of my brain fog. i feel as if...idk...i dont feel anymore
i dont feel like myself. somethings foreign in me and its trying to hide.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!
this entry is fucked up.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
somebody help me! save me from my psychotic frenzy of nothingness



...............i feel just a tad bit better


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?